The extremely low temperatures can bring significant changes in the properties and quality of the materials. In some cases, extended exposure to extremely low temperatures can be a major cause of failure of the products. When a material is exposed to such low temperature, it affects its agility, tensile strength, elasticity, molecular structure and many others.
The extremely low temperatures can bring significant changes in the properties and quality of the materials. In some cases, extended exposure to extremely low temperatures can be a major cause of failure of the products. When a material is exposed to such low temperature, it affects its agility, tensile strength, elasticity, molecular structure and many others. In industries where polymers are exposed to such low temperature, the polymeric materials and products need to be tested for their behavior at low temperatures. By studying the behavior of the polymers at extremely low temperatures, it is possible for the users to estimate the strength and durability of the products. With this study, the manufacturers of polymeric materials can also make required changes to increase the endurance of the materials at low temperatures. The Ultra-Low Deep Freezer is a testing instrument that is used in industries for analysis of the behavior of the polymers and rubbers in low-temperature conditions.
The Ultra-Low Deep Freezer is the instrument that replicates the extremely low temperatures that are further used for testing purposes in laboratories. For testing, the temperature is set in the chamber and the exposure time is set. Then the specimen is placed in the chamber. After the test cycle is completed, the specimen is taken out, and the changes in the properties of the specimen are evaluated.
1. The power consumption of the instrument is very low.
2. High grade glass wool insulation is given to the instrument.
3. The temperature control in the instrument is effectively done with the help of PT-100 Temperature Sensor.
4. The machine comes with a key lock.
5. Efficient ventilation is provided in the machine for effective testing.
6. The outer body of the instrument is made from galvanized iron with epoxy paint on it.
7. The inner chamber of the instrument is made from stainless steel.
1. The inner chamber of the instrument has the dimensions 14 inches X 14 inches X 14 inches.
2. The lowest range of temperature achieved through the instrument varies from -100C, -200 C, -400C, 600C.
3. The insulation provided by the instrument is the polyurethane sheet with a thickness of 50 to 80 mm.
4. The instrument requires an electrical supply of 220 -240 Volts 50 Hz AC.
When the polymeric materials are subjected to extremely low temperature, they lose many of their properties such as elasticity, tensile strength hence the manufacturers of the polymers need to ensure that the materials they provide to the customers are of best quality. With the use of the Ultra-Low Deep Freezer, the manufacturers can easily determine the changes that low temperatures bring to the properties of the polymers and then make required changes in the manufacturing processes to enhance the quality.
The Ultra Low Deep Freezer instrument offered by Presto is highly accurate in providing test results and hence can be used for easy and efficient testing of the specimen.
Our latest product catalogue cum company profile is now
available to download. Where should we send your FREE copy?