Glass bottles should always be tested against secure seals to ensure the safety and security of their contents. Unsecured or weakened seals can lead to contamination, accidental leakage, and even breakage during transit. To overcome the issue of secure seal, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a secure seal tester for glass bottles –NXG model.
This is considered to be one of the most efficient quality lab testing instruments that are used to test the thread and seal integrity of glass beverage containers. This high-quality testing equipment will detect the leakage in the bottles by detecting leaks.
Glass bottles should always be tested against secure seals to ensure the safety and security of their contents. Unsecured or weakened seals can lead to contamination, accidental leakage, and even breakage during transit. To overcome the issue of secure seal, we at Pre..read more
This HMI-based touch-screen model comes with microprocessor-based controls with automatic sample testing. USB option is available for storing test data and data will be stored in excel format. This highly advanced laboratory testing equipment has been filled with advanced features to make it easy for manufacturers to conduct secure seal tests on glass bottles.
HMI-based Touchscreen Model
• Microprocessor-based controls
• Automatic sample testing through an easy pressure release mechanism
• Pressure, Inlet Pressure setting, and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI
for accuracy and repeatability
• Pressure Vs Time live graph
• Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
• Easy Data Management. Users can create product identification, test pressure, time, etc.
• USB option available for storing test data
• Data output in excel format.
• Current test running status display
• Changeable Pressure Units
• Inbuilt Calibration facility
• 2-layer safety container
Our latest product catalogue cum company profile is now
available to download. Where should we send your FREE copy?